Get high-quality and affordable book scanning services from Interloper, Inc.. Through our non-destructive scanning process, we can convert essentially any book/document of any volume or size to your preferred format, including searchable PDF, editable text-based formats such as Word, RTF, and TXT, eBook formats (ePub, KF8, Nook, etc.), and audiobook formats (mp3, M4B), etc.
Interloper, Inc.’s book scanning professionals are expert in scanning paperback and hardback books, and other publications such as lab notebooks or deeds to greyscale, bi-tonal, or full colour electronic files. We use high-speed Flatbed, Planetary, and V-shaped book scanners to scan the most fragile books without unbinding and removing the pages.
Besides Scanning Books, we scan a wide range of bound publications which include (but is not limited to):
- Minutes, Ledgers, and Lab Notebooks
- Journals, Manuals, and User Guides
- Bound Library Archives, Treaties, War Records
- Technical Documents
High-quality Book Scanning Services at Interloper, Inc.
From receiving the book to scanning, and then onto delivery of the scanned files, our experts ensure meticulous handling of your book scanning project. All books are subject to specialized image processing procedures, improving image legibility, and eliminating page distortion and character bunching close to centrefolds. Once book scanning is complete, we index the book and pages as per your requirements and deliver the file via a secure FTP upload, or in a CD or DVD.
The Interloper, Inc. Advantages
- We scan books of all sizes with a resolution of anything between 200-600 dpi
- We have stringent QA checks in place to ensure optimum accuracy
- Security of your information is ensured by our ISO 27001 accreditation
- Cut down your operational costs by 60% with our Book Scanning Services
- Get your books scanned in industry-best turnaround times