Are you surrounded by stacks of files and can’t find the information quickly? Let Interloper, Inc. help you digitize your documents and make it easier for you to search, access, retrieve and distribute the required information. We provide full-cycle document digitization, indexing, and file conversion services using keyboarding, OCR, and double key entry techniques, helping you improve your organization’s efficiency and output.
With over a decade and a half long presence in the digitization space, we have gained proficiency in conversion of a wide range of documents and data, which include:
- Bound Documents like Corporate Records, Historic Collections, Magazines, etc.
- Large Format Items like Newspapers, Posters, Foldouts, Plat Books, County Records, etc.
- Other documents like Deeds and Leases, Warranties, Insurance Forms, Medical Records, Bank Records, Resumes, Invoices, Legal Documents, Questionnaires, etc.
We can convert all these and many more in a wide range of digital formats like .TXT, .HTML, .XML, .PDF, .DOC, .XLS, .DOCX, .XLSX, .GIF, .JPEG, .TIFF, etc.
Document Digitization Process at Interloper, Inc.
- Collection of Documents: This is the first step of our Document Digitization process wherein we collect the documents from you.
- Document Preparation: Our document digitization experts will then prepare the documents for digitization by removing staples, paper clips, pins, threads, spiral binds, and other binding materials.
- Scanning: Using high-end Flatbed scanners, we will scan the document and save it in an image format.
- Conversion: In this stage, we will convert the scanned images into text files using OCR and ICR methods. The output will be then checked by our OCR clean-up experts to ensure optimum accuracy of the conversion process.
- Indexing: To ensure easy retrieval of information, we will index the files and save it in a format of your choice.
- QA Check and Delivery: We run a final QA check and deliver the digitized files to you through our FTP server, or on an external hard drive, CD or DVD.