Get your unsorted, scattered paper-based data organized and categorized into an indexed database with Interloper, Inc.’s Indexing and Archiving Services. We have been assisting organizations for over a decade and a half now in making their process of searching, accessing, and retrieving information, efficient, simpler and quick.
With our Data Indexing Services, we organize and index your data according to your specific business needs. We extract essential information like the keywords, titles, document and invoice number, file name, document data, etc., to prepare a well-indexed database for you and facilitate effortless information retrieval.
Interloper, Inc.’s Indexing and Archiving Services
- Data Backup and Duplication
- Full Profile and Text Indexing
- OCR Scanning
- PDF Generation/Conversion
Our experienced team can perform indexing of a wide range of paper-based documents, images, and other text files like:
- Word Processing Files, Spreadsheets, Scanned Images, HTML Documents
- Manuals, Journals
- Catalogs, Newsletters
- Books, Medical / Dental Records
- Receipts, Faxes, Resumes
We further enhance the usability of a database with our Document Archiving Services. We utilize advanced OCR, ICR, OMR, and other cutting-edge technologies to ensure that increasing volumes of business-critical data do not pose a challenge. Our archiving and tagging team utilizes their experience in media and document archiving, and image tagging to ensure easy navigation through huge amounts of archived data.
Advantages of Partnering with Interloper, Inc. for Document Indexing and Archiving
- End-to-end Data Management Services including Data Digitization and Conversion
- Team of competent professionals experienced in delivering result-oriented services
- ISO 27001 certified organization for information security management
- Proven record of delivering 99.99% accurate results
- Cost-effective services, ensuring 40% savings
- Round the clock customer support