Your business processes and marketing campaigns largely depend on clean, consistent and up-to-date data. To avoid returned mails, increase conversions and build brand reputation, leverage Interloper, Inc.’s data cleansing services, as part of which we clean, de-duplicate, standardize, normalize, verify and validate data against reliable sources of information. We ensure that your databases – part and material files, product catalog files, item information, etc., – are current, accurate and complete.
Data Cleansing Services at Interloper, Inc.
While you may choose to use a data scrubbing tool to examine flaws and clean the databases, such tools may not deliver satisfactory results. Also, as the issues involved in data cleansing, formatting, converting and preparing for upload are time consuming and exacting, it makes sense to outsource select components of the project to an established firm with extensive experience in data cleansing. This is where Interloper, Inc. comes in!
We manually check the records, clean and update them at regular intervals, regardless of the volume and complexity of the project. Catering to diverse industry verticals including retail, insurance, banking, marketing, transportation and telecommunication, we efficiently manage and cleanse customer records to make sure that they are error-free, meaningful, appropriately formatted and current.
Our data cleansing process fixes invalid email addresses, dialing codes, zip codes, postal addresses, etc., to enable you approach the target market, boost marketing efforts and boost ROI.
As part of our Data Cleansing and Enrichment Services, we:
- Filter records: To help you manage relevant data and communicate with your prospects efficiently, our team of professionals manually check your customer, company, business and other records, remove irrelevant, obsolete and outdated data and ensure that the information is valid.
- Cleanse mailing lists: We cleanse your existing mailing lists to help you target your prospects and increase profit margins.
- Remove typos, spelling errors: Our professionals manually proofread the records and correct typographical mistakes, grammatical variations, punctuation and spelling errors.
- Complete missing entries: We identify missing records and add relevant information, thus making sure that your database is complete. For an instance, adding missing postal codes, dialing codes, email ids, etc.
- De-duplicate entries: We remove duplicate data from your records, thus helping you save storage space.
- Standardize database: All the attributes in a database are standardized for uniformity, ensuing that the information is clean and consistent across the enterprise.
- Normalize database: You customer records are checked, normalized and re-formatted, as per your requirements. For example: Pennsylvania, PA are written as PA throughout in a database.
- Verify and Validate Data: Once the data is cleansed, we verify and validate the information against all the reliable sources, ensuring that it is authentic.
On the completion of the project, we provide you the file in a suitable digital format such as JPEG, MS WORD, MS EXCEL, PDF, etc.