Interloper, Inc. provides turnkey foreclosure data entry services, aimed at supporting realtors, property dealers, housing authorities, government agencies, investors, financial institutions, etc., in creating accurate foreclosure listings in quick turnaround time. Our data entry specialists are proficient at researching the required data and creating listings for HUD home foreclosures as well as VA foreclosed homes.
Our full-cycle foreclosure data support services encompass drawing out pertinent details from a multitude of sources such as HUD provided local level data, Deed of Trust & Federal Tax Liens available on county clerk websites, etc., reviewing and verifying the data before entering it in an Excel sheet/ CSV file or the firm’s foreclosure management system. Furthermore, our experts can also extract relevant details and download foreclosure referrals from various lender websites like NewTrak, Clarifire Lenstar, Vendorscape, CountryWide, etc., if you provide us with the access to your account or send us the referral package via email.
Our experts can efficiently extract and key-in the following details through County Clerk Website (based on 14-digit number found on Real Estate Tax Bill number):
- Grantor / Grantee Names as per recorded grant deed
- Property Identification Number (PIN)
- Property Address
- Loan Type
- Loan Amount
- Loan’s Expiry Date
- Financial Details Of The Property
- Legal Description
- Document Number
- Recorded Date
- Trust Number
- Purchased Documents
Interloper, Inc.’s Rich Array of Foreclosure Data Entry Services
With foreclosure listing services, we help you create a robust and reliable client’s database, containing accurate and up-to-date information. Our foreclosure data entry experts along with the Quality Assurance team ensure that the data is entered with 99.95% accuracy in the online foreclosure databases or file formats like XML, DOC, etc.
Our experts extract data from a multitude of documents, few of which are listed below:
- Homeowner Documents
- Judicial Foreclosure Form
- Enrollment Forms
- Notice of Default
- Uniform Borrower Assistance Form
- Borrower Financial Statement
- Third Party Authorization Form, and several others
As part of foreclosure listing and data entry services, our experts key-in details of pre-foreclosures, foreclosures, short sales, bankruptcies, sheriff sales, rent to own, etc. in a preferred file format. Further, we also assist you:
- Enter data in the foreclosure management system with utmost accuracy
- Review, verify, validate and update information in the referral package in accordance to your specific requirements
- Ensure that the title search documents contain accurate information about vesting, lien position, and status of priority lien, judgments, subordinate liens, tax figures, affidavits, etc.
- Draft HUD sheet for real estate settlement agencies
- Verify and regularly update pre-foreclosure data listings using NCOA & CASS, along with uploading aerial photographs and maps of each pre-foreclosure property