The more people see your products, the better your chances of making a sale. Ebay and Amazon are the worlds biggest marketplaces and listing your products on eBay can certainly give you a chance to get in front of millions of customers from around the world. With it’s new Global Shipping Program, it is even cheaper to ship overseas and you can soon be selling all over the world by using the eBay platform.
We understand that getting products listed on eBay can be time consuming. Most small businesses don’t have enough time to begin with and even though they want to list their products on eBay, there simply aren’t enough hours in the day for them. That’s where we come in. You can call us an eBay product lister or eBay data entry company or eBay specialists – we have been called all of those. What we can do is:
- Come up with appropriate product titles and sub-titles
- Upload pictures in the right sizes
- Create detailed description pages
- If you have an eBay store, we can build you a beautiful store template
- We can also build an eBay product template that will display all your products in a consistent fashion.
- List your terms and conditions
- Upload weight and dimensions so shipping can be calculated accurately.
We can also help with automation. If you sell on multiple marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Rakuten etc. we can help you use the service http://uploadmyproducts.com that will synchronize your inventory among all the marketplaces. No more negative feedback for order cancellations due to poor inventory management.
So call us or fill out the contact form. Tell us what type of eBay help you need and we’ll try to do the best we can.