Every ecommerce road leads to eBay. That is where all the customers are. Instead of merchants looking for customers, customers are looking for products. People don’t browse eBay to pass time; they browse eBay actively to buy listed products. Customers are there at eBay. Are you? The more you expose your products to customers, the better your chances of making a sale.
How to get your items listed quickly and cost effectively on eBay.
If you have a few products you can easily get them listed yourself. But if you have hundreds of products, getting them listed on eBay can consume your life. That’s where outsourcing companies like us who do eBay data entry come to your rescue. We work with a variety of customers from various trades like sports, computer parts, electronics, home accessories, ceiling fans, apparel, handicrafts, luxury watches, electric lights, and more.
We have trained staff that do eBay data entry and we can help you on a one time basis or on an ongoing basis. We are specialists at utilizing eBay listing software, for example, Turbo Lister, Auctiva, Vendio and others. Contact us with your needs. You’ll be glad you did!
Manual or using eBay Listing Software:
Our staff can help you list your products on eBay using bulk listing programs like Turbo Lister, Auctiva, Vendio and similar in auction or fixed format. We can help with:
- Manual Data Entry: For smaller sellers or those whose products are too complex or unique to be listed using automated software.
- Turbo Lister: An effective tool in bulk listings of products quickly.
- Auctiva: A more elaborate tool for listing products and managing the sales process, feedback etc.
- Vendio: A detailed application that enables eBay/Amazon order administration and stock management program alongside a free online store with Facebook access.
- EBay API: Using the eBay API, we can make custom code to synchronize your database with eBay. This service appeals more to our larger clients who have thousands of products and like to keep their stock levels up to date and in sync with eBay.
Outsource your eBay data entry and product listings / synchronizing to us.
Ebay is a great resource for merchants:
- The more people see your products, the better your odds of making a sale.
With more than 157 million clients, 25 million vendors, more than 800 million items recorded, 250+ million everyday search, eBay is a gigantic overall commercial center / marketplace. Listing your items on eBay implies you have a better chance of being discovered. Customers on eBay are not browsing eBay for recreation. They are real customers searching for products to buy. Who wouldn’t like to get in front of this crowd?
- To do more on EBay at a lower cost:
Outsource your data entry to us. We can list your products on eBay, accurately and efficiently.
- Custom Product Titles/Descriptions Suited to Your Products: Unique titles, keyword rich, SEO friendly to show better in search results.
- Product Research/Category Management: Your items are recorded in the classifications/sub-classes that match them best – makes it easy for your customers to find you.
- EBay Order Processing: We can help process your orders, send tracking, interact with drop shippers
- EBay Inventory Management: Manually or automated
- Image Editing/Cropping: Resizing, trimming, backgrounds, watermarks etc.
- EBay Price Research: How you rank with competitors
- EBay Product Research: How to find products that are best sellers or similar products
- EBay Competitor Research: Competitor postings, offers, store sizes and numerous elements are investigated. The more you know about your eBay competitors, the better you can compete against them. Let us position you for success.
Looking forward to help you with your eBay data entry and product listing service. Do contact us. You’ll be glad you did!