Does this sound familiar:
“We are constantly adding new products to our website. We enter the data into our back-end system in a specific format & style. The data we get is culled from multiple sources, including electronic files from the product manufacturer, printed books and catalogs, manufacturer or distributor website.
I am looking for an organization that can provide a high quality service (careful attention needs to be given while doing this data entry) on an ongoing basis, for a reasonable price.”
Interloper, Inc.’s provides you full range of web content production and web content management services. Our catalog processing services for online stores include converting suppliers’ paper catalogs to the web, updating online catalogs and building web-based catalogs.
Interloper, Inc. has extensive experience in such projects. Our catalog processing / web content production services include graphic image work, PDF conversion of catalogs & database updating. We get the catalogs from a variety of trade sources, like website, physical catalogs, digitally shot images etc.
Interloper, Inc. specializes in providing accurate and quality Catalog Processing Services (eCommerce Data Entry Services) for all the major online shopping cart platforms:
We also offer fully bespoke eCommerce Product listing Services and Bulk Product Upload Services for online marketplaces:
- Amazon Product Upload Services
- eBay Product Listing Services
- Buy.Com Product Upload Services
- Sears Catalog Data Entry Services
eCommerce Data Entry specialists at Interloper, Inc. can help you create and optimize shopping product data feeds for top shopping engines like Google Shopping Data Feed, Shopzilla Product Feed, Bing Shopping Data Feed, PriceGrabber Data Feed, etc.
Graphic Support Services: Web Content Production/Catalog Processing
If needed, Interloper, Inc. provides graphic services for image correction and image manipulation and these range from image cropping to enhancement and retouching. These services include:
- process the source images by cleaning up if required (sometimes removing unwanted background which means extract the image only by using lasso tool)
- adding a uniform background color
- adding a border
- adding a watermark/signature
- re-sizing to different size options for thumbnail, normal and zoom view etc.
- strictly following your file naming convention for the images
Methodology: Web Content Production/Catalog Processing Services
Producing, maintaining and updating web content/catalogs for an online store / e-commerce website is normally a continuous process, in terms of adding new products, revising prices periodically, deleting old models and so on. The data entry and graphic work is performed by skilled operators under the supervision of a project manager who interfaces with you for status updates and instructions.
Training is of utmost importance, and this necessitates frequent interaction with you to ensure successful outsourcing.
- Understanding correct product categories & subcategories: We understand the importance of acquiring sufficient knowledge on the product categories and formatting the product description as per your requirements.
- As we go along, the products will differ in their unique features, which means the process is not exactly repetitive and specific steps may have to be followed for a new product or product category.
- Some companies may have unique front and back end processes.
A member from our professional team experienced in such web content / catalog processing projects will communicate with you to understand your specific requirements, and will continue to liaise with you for instructions, status updates and ensuring timely deliverables.
We’ll be more than willing to acquire new knowledge about your business and your requirements and we’ll work with on a sample/prototype project to let you evaluate our capabilities.
Typical Cases Web Content Production/Catalog Processing Services
Produce the contents using the product information from an e-commerce site in to database
The client is starting an online stores / e-commerce site to sell all products available on his supplier’s site. He needs all the product informationfrom the supplier’s website. The major challenge is that there are more than 100,000 products on the targeted website and all products should be saved in the exactly same format into a database (Access or any relational database) with all possible product information (i.e. name, description, product details, SKUs,categories, shipping, price, etc.).
Further, the products on this site are separated into hundreds of categories and thousands of sub categories. Some products directly belong to the main categories but many others are under sub categories’ sub categories. We need to understand and separate the specific category information for each product and save the corresponding information into the product database.
Outsource Catalog Processing / Online product Entry / Catalog Conversion
For over a decade and a half, we have been serving our global clients requiring Catalog data entry services for their online stores / ecommerce portals. We are well versed with several industry-standard ecommerce storefronts as well as any custom-built bespoke application.
The product range while serving our clients has been quite varied and vast, thereby enriching our expertise and arming us with increased product knowledge, which has been proved very valuable for our clients. We have worked for online stores dealing with:
- Luxury watches and jewelry items
- Contemporary and antique lighting, ceiling fans, home accessories
- Medical equipments – new, used, auction and refurbished items
- Sportbike / Racing Bike / Sports Cars parts, accessories and apparel
- Plumbing fixtures from brands like Delta, Kohler, Moen, Price Pfister, and more in categories of faucets, kitchen, bath room fixtures, sinks
- Electronic / computer parts
Data Entry for Magento , OSCommerce, CRE Loaded, 3dcart, Monster Commerce, Yahoo!Store, Volusion, AspDotNetStoreFront, NetSuite, Prostores, Zen Cart, X-Cart, Amazon, eBay, MonsterCommerce based online store or any custom built e-commerce portal: These online stores could be custom-built or built using standard e-commerce packages like Yahoo! Store, OsCommerce, MonsterCommerce and so on.
For our online store clients, we add/update products related information (i.e. product names or titles, brands / MFGs, SKUs, part numbers, product descriptions, product images, categories, stores, shipping, price, etc.) from the products supplier’s website or any other trade source.
Outsource catalog processing / online store maintenance services to Interloper, Inc. to create a level playing field for your business.